The Pakistan German Business Forum was founded in 1997. Since then it has been engaged in becoming a central instrument for the promotion and expansion of bilateral economic relations between Germany and Pakistan.
With members across Pakistan from different business sectors, PGBF is one of the most established business forums in Pakistan.
Pakistan German Business Forum works in close cooperation with the German Embassy in Islamabad, the Consulate General in Karachi and the Pakistan Embassy in Berlin, for the purpose of fulfillment of its objectives.
Pakistan German Business Forum has its Head office located in Karachi, with an additional branch in Lahore.
The Forum is a non-profit organization, and its board of directors comprises of representatives of leading German and Pakistani companies.
Patron in Chief
Dr. Cyrill Nunn
H. E. The Ambassador of the
Federal Republic of Germany to Pakistan
Dr. Tilo Klinner
H. E. The Consul General of the
Federal Republic of Germany to Pakistan
Mr. Syed Nadeem Ali Kazmi
Engineering Co Ltd.
Mr. Noordin H. Karim
Mr. Masud Akhtar
KSB Pumps (Pvt.) Ltd.
Mr. Ashraf Bawany
Linde Pakistan Limited
Mr. Faisal Akhtar
BASF Pakistan (Pvt.) Ltd.
Mr. Abdul Samad Khan
Engro Eximp (Private) Ltd.
Mr. Asif Ali Rashid
Almurtaza Machinery Co. (Pvt.) Ltd.
Mr. Mohammad Ali Rajpar
General Shipping Agencies
Mr. Taher G. Sachak
EFU Life Assurance Ltd
Mr. Mazhar Valjee
House Of Habib
Mr. Khawaja Jahan Zeb
Mr. Mian Abrar Ahmad
Cuckoo Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Fostering economic cooperation through promotion of bilateral trade, investment and industry between Pakistan and the Federal Republic of Germany.
- Provide a platform for best networking and services for Pakistani and German companies.
- Increase awareness of German companies about business opportunities in Pakistan, and facilitate the establishment of their business in Pakistan.
- To meet the needs of our members in all stages of growth.
- To become the first recognized Bilateral Chamber of Commerce in Pakistan.
- Being financially self-sustainable.
- Having a strong influence on government policies relevant to trade and foreign direct investment.
- Lobbying for improved market access for Pakistani companies to the European market.
Supporting our Members
For support our members by providing them the following services:
- Members Events
- Opportunities for networking
- Business representations in trade fairs
- Seminars and expert meetings
- Company Presentations
- Visa Recommendation Letters
We offer a wide range of networking events as well as industry-focused conferences and seminars.
- Our networking events include high-end events such as Members Annual Dinner and speaker series as well other networking events in Karachi and Lahore.
- Our industry-focused events include conferences, panel discussions and seminars.
- Our events provide also an excellent opportunity to expand and maintain your network of business contacts as well as establish new ones.
Dr. Nunn visits PGBF
Date : 15 January 2015
Venue : PGBF Office
Description : See More
A Seminar on market entry in GERMANY
Date : 14 January 2015
Venue : PGBF Karachi Office
Description : See More
PGBF organizes business delegations to Germany to further develop the trade relations and goodwill between the two countries.
Pakistan Days in Berlin and Munich (30th-31st Oct'2013)
Pakistan Days in Berlin and Munich (30th-31st Oct`2013) were witnessed for the first time since the establishment of diplomatic relationships between Pakistan and Germany. The delegation consisted of more than 300 participants and was a great success and landmark for PGBF
Become a Member!
By becoming a member of PGBF, you will be part of a network of Pakistani and German companies and thereby get a competitive advantage.
- Networking with the business communities of Pakistan and Germany.
- Awareness on technology and project developments.
- Expertise in different sectors of industries.
- Preferential access to professional service providers in different fields of services.
- Outreach to potential customers for business development.
- Online information about a multitude of technology and business sectors.
- Information about the German and European market access.
- Contacts with decision makers in Pakistan and Germany.
This category shall comprise of German companies duly registered in Germany and Pakistan German Joint venture companies, and/or any Company with an annual turnover of Rupees 500 million (Rupees five hundred millions) or more and by paying prescribed Admission and Annual fee under this category. Each such Member, through its representative shall have right to vote at General Meetings and stand for election for any office in their category
This category shall comprise of authorized agents of German companies and/or any Company with an annual turnover of Rupees 200 million (Rupees two hundred millions) or more and by paying prescribed Admission Fee and Annual subscription under this category. Each such member through an authorized representative shall have the right to vote at General Meetings and stand for election for an office in their category.
This category shall comprise of trading partners i.e. importers of items being traded to Germany/from Germany to Pakistan, or/and any company/partnership/individuals AOP having less than Rs. 200 million (Rupees two hundred Millions) annual turnover in any business, trade, calling, profession and by paying prescribed Admission and Annual fee under this category. Each such member shall have the right to vote at General meetings and stand for election for any office in their category.
Pakistan German Business Forum is proud to have more than 200 members from various sectors and fields of activities
If your organization wishes to become a part of this prestigious platform, kindly download the application form from the link provided below.
Fill out the form, and send it along with the NIC (of the C.E.O/Director), NTN Certificate and Companies Registration Certificate to:
2nd Floor, Plot No.7-E,
9th Zamzama Commercial Lane,
Phase 5, D.H.A., Karachi - 75600, Pakistan
For any queries please contact:
Ms. Amina Tauqir
+92 21 35295260, +92 21 35 29 344 5-6
+92 21 35 83 74 19
+92 300 82 06 668
email@example.comDownload Membership Application Form